Sign up for cloud native talks and workshops!
It's no secret that one key ingredient of Wise, Pipedrive, Veriff and other Estonian unicorns is highly scalable infrastructure involving Kubernetes. For the first quarter of 2023 we have planned dozen talks and workshops on cloud native, security, Docker, Kubernetes and more at K-SPACE. Sign up and learn how to get your next startup's infrastructure right and enable maximum growth potential from the start.
Here's a sneak peek at what to expect starting mid January:
Note that the schedule is subject to change, but we will keep you posted with updates. You can also import our calendar so you won't miss what's going to happen!
- Deploying your first application to Kubernetes workshop by Lauri Võsandi
- Change - the only constant by Mikk Mangus from Pipedrive
- Developing Nodejs applications on Kubernetes workshop by Erki Aas
- End to End Deadlines at Wise by Kristo Kuusküll
- Outfunnel: Migrating legacy applications to Kubernetes as a developer by Romans Karpelcevs
- Securing Kubernetes cluster by Renno Reinurm
- Challenges and benefits of running Kubernetes on-prem by Sander Kuusemets from Univeristy of Tartu High Performance Center
- And many more!
The events will take place at your local friendly hackerspace located on fifth floor of Akadeemia tee 21/1 in the attic of Küberneetika maja. If you have trouble finding or entering the venue please call +372 665 96 51
The events will take place during our usual Chaostreff timeslot, that is Thursday 18:00 every week and we will have live video broadcast via Youtube as well. Sign up below to make sure you won't miss the events!
For the workshops track we will have number labs prepared and upon successful completion you will be awarded 3 months of remote hackerspace membership so you can play around with a Kubernetes cluster and learn more about cloud native!
The project is supported by Startup Estonia and by all the awesome engineers from their respective companies
* indicates required